STUDENTS & PARENTS
At Bridges Preparatory Academy we value collaboration with our students families, and aim to provide the educational experience your child needs. Family participation in a child's educational experience encourages growth in and outside of the classroom.
We look forward to working with you!
SMYL: Seneca Mentor Youth Links
Bridges Prep proudly offers SMYL's SchoolPals Program for Fifth and Sixth Grade Students.
Reading is essential to your child's educational journey! At Bridges Prep we highly encourage families to practice good reading habits that enhance your child's learning abilities, inside and outside of the classroom.
Here are some helpful tips for our Bridges Prep Families to keep your children reading:
1) Read out loud, together every day if your child is preparing to enter Kindergarten
2) Set a good example and read too!
3) Designate a time each day for reading. Get the entire household involved!
4) Read the same book as your child and discuss it... think of it as a mini-book club to improve your child's reading comprehension skills
5) Get a library card!- Did you know that you can access E-books, from home with your public library card?